[Dprglist] Tesla crash

David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Sat Mar 31 20:43:27 PDT 2018

So, thinking about the fatal crashes of Uber and Tesla the last few
weeks and the building public backlash, I wondered  how it might affect
the perception of the DPRG's own autonomous robot projects and future?

And then a new logo for our little group popped into my head that might
be useful going forward, to separate us from the fray and make us more
unique, and which I offer to the group thusly:

_The Dallas Personal Robotics Group_
/"We haven't killed anybody yet."

/A time will come when none of the big players in the field will be able
to make a similar claim!

I'd wear that T-shirt.  Guess we'll need to trademark it.(TM)

cheers
dpa

PS:  I'm just assuming this is true.  Does anyone know otherwise?