[Dprglist] Quick Look - Still Collecting Feedback - Re: DPRG Roborama 2018 - Please give feedback...

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:42:46 PDT 2018

Thanks to everybody who have responded so far to the survey.

If you haven't yet, please do respond - *especially if you'd like to
contend in 10 cm Sumo* - somebody needs to be challenged - that contest
would be a little less interesting with just one robot in the arena :)

Also, please consider Line Following - especially if you've just got
started with Doug's excellent "Build More Robots" series.

As was noted, some of the contests do not yet have rules posted. Since we
have people interested in almost every category, we'll work to get
corresponding rules out, especially for 4 Corners, Quick Trip and Wall
Following...

Please respond before the 27 March RBNO - I'll do a final tally & sharing
after that.

BR
Carl - on behalf of the DPRG Roborama Committee