[Dprglist] iMake info and who's bringing what?

Mary Mathias mjmmaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:09:34 PDT 2018

Doug & iMake participants,

For those who are bringing bots and/or demos to iMake this Saturday, March
24, 2018:

*SETUP is either Friday from 4-6 PM or 8-9:39AM Saturday.  *
*Event begins at 10AM with the public!*

Can you guys help flesh this out for me so that I don't leave anyone out or
short-sheet the *lunch count *or power & space requirements, etc.?  AND...
*(((For those on the DPRG list receiving this email...if you told me you
were coming and I didn't list you below, please forgive me and email me!
Thank You!!)))*

Here is what I have so far, but need more info on some, as you can see.  I
have the setup, parking, loading, etc... information for those who've told
me they are coming. *I'll email the participant's that info for separately.*

I'll be late for our RBNO tonight...(Tuesdays = multiple bookings for me!)
Thank You!
~MJ

Doug Paradis:  Rubik cube solving bot possibly other bots of choice, etc.

Ray Casler: Can-Can bot and 5x7 arena, Lawn-mowing bot + possibly other
bots of choice, etc.

Scott:  BURP ?  (Gee I sure hope so!!!)  + MAYBE a Can-Can bot?? or other
bots of choice?

Steve Edwards: ?  (I'm sorry Steve, I can't remember what you said you were
bringing!) + possibly other bots of choice, etc.

John Kuhlenschmidt:  Xylophone playing bot + possibly other bots of choice,
etc.

Carl Ott: ?  (Sorry Carl, did you say what were bringing?) + possibly other
bots of choice, etc.

---Attached is the general flyer that can be printed and posted, etc...
and here is a link to the museum's event post same as the PDF attachment):
http://www.fwmuseum.org/imake