[Dprglist] Robotics in Costa Rica

Eric Yundt eric at facetcorp.com
Tue Jul 31 09:21:43 PDT 2018

Doug,

Thank you!  That's an excellent idea I hadn't considered.   I did find the
NewPing
library from an Arduino forum post and have it loaded and ready to play as
soon
as I've got the Arduino in my hot sweaty palms...  ;-)

Woohoo!  Now we'll be able to do super-smooth line following with 6 LEDs.
jajaja.

BTW, that Basic Arduino Tutorial you have in DPRGclips was great!  Thank you
for that.  I had been through enough playing with Arduino IDE videos that
my eyes
were crossed and it was refreshing seeing one focused on almost exactly what
I want to do.

--
Eric