[Dprglist] Moon Day at Frontiers of Flight Museum Saturday July 21

Karim Virani pondersome64 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:18:55 PDT 2018

Iron Reign will be happy to join DPRG at the Frontiers of Flight Museum for
Moon Day on  July 21.

Please let us know how much space we can use. Typically we can do multiple
tables and we can teach the sumo activity for up to 8 students at a time,
plus demo various of our robots. We could also put up a 12x12 foam tile
robot arena for our FTC robot - though Moon Day is usually pretty tight.

I look forward to seeing the DPRG regulars there.

https://www.flightmuseum.com/event/moon-day-the-biggest-annual-space-exposition-in-texas/

-Karim