[Dprglist] Line Following Challenge Simulation

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 06:16:50 PST 2018

John,
    Interestingly the two committed competitors for the Challenge Line
Following competition this May, Carl and Ron, have both demonstrated
simulations. You may have missed Ron's simulation last meeting. I agree
that simulation is a strong tool for approaching problems, maybe we can get
Carl, Ron, and you to give a presentation this year on simulation to help
others get started. I believe you use Matlab as your primary tool., Carl is
using Javascript Node and Roborealm. Ron I believe uses some type of OpenCV
simulator.

    I hope you throw your hat into the ring and give Carl and Ron a run for
their money.

Regards,
Doug P.