[Dprglist] DPRG Badging

Roie Black rblack at austincc.edu
Sat Feb 10 04:07:45 PST 2018

I kind of like the idea! Of course I teach, and I am into issuing
certificates validating knowledge of some topic. This Summer I am teaching
a big bunch of kids, and their teachers, about robotics in KC. I may
suggest this for that organization (aSTEAMVillage.org) Hmmm, a certificate
 in robotics from DPRG! Might be interesting!

Roie

--
Roie Black
Professor, Computer Science