[Dprglist] Please review & comment - Proposed Line Following Course Layouts - Advanced and Novice

James LeRoy james at getsurreal.com
Thu Aug 23 16:36:28 PDT 2018

I just kind of inferred it since my understanding was that the course
was different each year and not disclosed before the competition.

But a few of reasons you might not want to practice on the competition
course:

  * You don't want to risk accidentally damaging it before the competition.
  * Element of surprise instead of already knowing the time it will take
    for your robot to run it.
  * Potential advantage to those that practiced on it