[Dprglist] September Membership meeting reminder

Steve Edwards steve.edwards214 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 06:16:59 PDT 2017

Today David Ackley will be presenting - "An Introduction to NEW STM32/ARM On Arduino IDE"
Quick reminder that we will be meeting in the from 12-2pm in the Purple Classroom and we will be starting at noon sharp.
Attached is a OneDrive link to Dave's  DPRG PowerPoint presentation plus a link to Microsoft's PowerPoint viewer for this presentation. https://1drv.ms/p/s!At4pN2DX-tv0kF3ODN17dxD8Ksshhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=13
Hope to see you there. Steve
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone