[Dprglist] Call for Robotics Judges on December 16th

Karim Virani pondersome64 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 21:32:12 PDT 2017

For the first time ever, Iron Reign is hosting an FTC qualifier
competition. It will be Saturday December 16th at Townview High School just
south of downtown Dallas. Iron Reign will not be competing, but 24 to 30
high school teams will be there. Roughly 5 teams will advance from this
competition to the Regional Championship in February. To me, the greatest
value in these competitions comes from the judging interactions and that
means we need great judges. It's hard to find judges who have direct
experience with robotics and that's why we are coming to you. We will be
very grateful for anyone who will volunteer their time to get the next
generation started on their journey in robotics. This is a full day
commitment with an early morning start. Please respond to me if you'd like
to participate as a judge, referee or in any other capacity.

Many Thanks,

Karim
Coach for Iron Reign