[Dprglist] Last ever 1st Saturday Sidewalk Sale coming up June 3

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Wed May 31 23:30:51 PDT 2017

 I also have a lot of fond memories of 1st Saturday. I was introduced to PC
building by reassembling old IBM PCs I bought for a few dollars. I really
learned a lot. It was also a great place to practice your negotiating
skills and your ability to sort the real junk from the interesting stuff.
When it moved off of Ross avenue, I pretty much stopped going.