[Dprglist] 21-29 Jan 2017: IoT Hackathon @ Collide Village

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:05:34 PST 2017

Reminder - this is shaping up to be a very worthwhile event. I hear that
the organizers are keen to nurture lots of good ideas...

So it's time to sign up if you're at all interested, since the Deadline for
registration is rapidly approaching - this Sunday (1/15/2017)...

Anybody else planning to go?

Carl