[Dprglist] Arduino101 & rover project - Fwd: [Hackster-DFW] Happy New Year! Meetup Reminder

Carl W Ott Jr carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:45:45 PST 2017

As a reminder -

There's a great looking Meetup coming this Saturday 7 Jan - details below.

There are at least 3 of us planning to go - maybe we'll see more of y'all..

Also, one of the organizers asked if I could convince anybody to bring a robot or two.  They're thinking it could be possible e.g. To find more people interested to participate with DPRG, and even enter e.g. the 6-Can competition...  Sounds like there are over 40 participants already expected...

Carl

Begin forwarded message: