[Dprglist] DPRG Monthly Meeting - Saturday Feb 11 at Noon in the DMS

paradug paradug at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:23:51 PST 2017

-All,
     I am trying something a bit different starting this month. Meeting announcements and agendas will be placed on the dprg.org website at https://www.dprg.org/category/meeting-announcements/ . You can find the link by going to the News menu tab and clicking the Meeting Announcements sub-tab.

    We have a good presentation planned this month, make sure to check the link above to get the details. I highly recommend subscribing to dprg.org. It is easy to do. Just go to https://www.dprg.org/subscribe/ and add your email.

Regards,
Doug P.