[Dprglist] self-driving ...

paradug paradug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:05:48 PST 2016

Really cool and well thought out features. Not so sure about the omni wheels, in my experience they have very limited traction and can only handle pretty idea surfaces. Ditto, on the little tiny ball casters. Also, I suspect you would have trouble running in robot mode in a DFW terminal corridor because of the people/cart traffic. it could end up as an expensive USB charger.

But, there is the girl.