[Dprglist] gcc ARM Cross Compiler help

Steve Edwards steve.edwards214 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:45:18 PST 2016

I am not a compiler expert nor have I ever used *arm-none-eabi-gcc cross
compiler under linux* but i have WinDBG under Windows that cross compiles
with  \sysgcc\arm-eabi 6.2.0.

This may help.  i created two projects, both target same board STM32F401RE,
one enables HW FPU support and one uses Software FPU. you can compare the
makefiles to see several differences.  perhaps it will give you the info
you need.

-hth Steve