[Dprglist] Hovercraft for RoboColumbus, sonar mapping of entire arena

David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Wed Dec 7 20:51:16 PST 2016

John,

I have a TYCO toy hovercraft:

http://www.geology.smu.edu/dpa-www/robo/firefight/hovercraft.gif

Or rather had one. I took it apart to use one of the blowers to
extinguish a candle for the Trinity Firefighting Contest, from the
before time.  Just an observation: They are very hard to control.

As to Steve's 3 questions, you don't fit the criteria because you don't
hold yourself out as an expert on robot building.  ( More a devil's
advocate, if I may be so bold.  :)

Quite the contrary, you know what you know.  Which is a trait much to be
envied.   Plato would be proud.

cheers!
dpa